Rates are based on one unit / 2 people per site
Tent/Pop-up Sites Only (Electric): 20-32, 37-39, 42-44, 47-50 = $/night
Travel Trailer Sites Only (electric/water): 1, 2-19, 40 = $/night
5th Wheel & Motorhome Sites Only (electric/water): 33,34,35,36,41,45,& 46 = $/night
Additional person 5 & under = free
Additional person under 18 yrs. old = $/night
Additional person over 18 yrs. old = $/night
...PLEASE....NO PETS ON PREMISES...
All visitors and vehicles must be registered in the office before entering the campground property. A visitor is defined as any person not included on the original registration form, entering on any part of the resort property, for any amount of time, with or without a vehicle. A free parking permit is required for all vehicles. Visitors are required to follow all rules and regulations of the resort.
No exceptions. Visitors are required to leave the property by 9:00 p.m. EST.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Welcome! For your pleasure and safety we ask that you obey the following rules & regulations.
Camping Check-Out is 10:00 a.m. EST
Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. EST
- Speed Limit is 5 mph. Please be cautious of small children and pedestrians. ATVs, Dirt Bikes, Motorcycles, etc. cannot be driven around the campground. They may only be idled to and from your campsite.
- Only one tent or RV allowed per campsite unless approved by the management.
- All vehicles and visitors must be registered in the office before entering the property. Visitors are required to leave the property by 9:00 p.m. EST.
- Fires will be allowed in fire rings only. Please don’t cut down any living woodland vegetation. Please stop the spread of the emerald ash borer! Do not remove firewood from our campground or bring in firewood from home or other areas. Firewood is sold at the office.
- Rowdiness, drunkenness, disturbing others, the use of narcotics, the use of firearms and fireworks will not be permitted.
- Please do not wash cars or trailers.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Please be sure that your children understand and obey these rules. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dumping effluents of any kind on the ground is a violation of state health regulations.
- We are not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles.
- The management reserves the right to evict anyone for infraction of these rules and regulations or whose behavior is offensive.